Registration & Payment Guidelines
Conditions of participation
• A confirmed registration is required in order to participate at the 9th International Symposium on Composites Manufacturing for
high performance applications.
• Registration to ISCM 2021 will open on 1st of November 2020 and is possible only via the registration facility on this website. BESL Eventagentur GmbH & Co. KG is the external partner for participant registration and is also responsible for the invoicing and collection of participation fees. Please check the full information, fees and deadlines on the ISCM 2021 website.
• Only those who accept the protection and hygiene regulations are entitled to enter.
With registration the participant of ISCM agree to the specific rules and accept the conditions.
The rules of protection and hygiene will be communicated on the website in time before the start of the ISCM symposium, as well as posting of protection and hygiene rules on site.
• If circumstances in context Corona Covid-19 require the cancellation or postponement of ISCM 2021 symposium,
all registrants will be notified and your registration fees will be fully refunded. A hybrid or virtual ISCM symposium is not planned.
The following means of payment are available:
• Payment by credit card (MasterCard and Visa Card)
• Pay Pal
• Bank Transfer
Upon the completion of the registration process, an electronic confirmation of the registration will be generated by the system and
automatically sent to the e-mail address provided by the user. Your participation can be confirmed only when the
registration fees have been paid in full.
Registration fees for ISCM 2021 participation vary according to the registration category (regular participant or speaker)
and are reduced for students. View more information on ISCM 2020 registration fees and the cancellation and refund policies.
Online registration will close on 7th of April 2021.
To register after April 7th, 2021, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that in all cases hotel accommodations are NOT included in the registration fee!
Those participants whose participation fees have not been settled by the first day of the
event will not be granted the entry.
Please e-mail any amendments or cancellations regarding your participation to email@example.com.
Upon submitting the Online Registration Form, each participant will receive a unique invoice number by e-mail.
Please do not send any payments by bank transfer without quoting the invoice number and the participant’s name
included in the payment details. Payments without the required reference information cannot be processed.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE. ( Registration will open on 1st of November 2020)